HISB: Facebook & Overthinking.


Facebook is like a sitcom. A 30-minute one. Only the best things make it through. So you can see only the tiny bit (which are always the best ones) of one's life on facebook.
And of course, in the right mind,you won't update about how bone crushing self-doubts cloud your thoughts are.

Right?

Because you want to show the world what you are. It's like your online persona. " Hey everyone I am happy and likable". Bullshit facebook. Bullshit you.

That's why I prefer twitter (if you read my past posts, I used to hate twitter, because I didn't understand the concept) . But now I understand why Twitter > Facebook. It's more diverse. In what sense? More diverse in how people express their thoughts. It looks less like a sitcom. More like a matrix stuff. Hahahaha. Timeline bergerak ala-ala dalam cerita matrix tu. Penuh dengan post yang suka duka provoking.

*sigh*

Why the hell am I making an entry of what I think about FB and Twitter?

I know, I am an over-thinker. That's what I am. And trust me I am trying to break the patterns. I constantly keep reminding myself; "Thinking can't replace actions". So as for now, I will try my best to be present. Stop (constantly) regretting the past, and stop (constantly) worrying about what's gonna happen in Tommorowland.

Wish me luck? =)