HISB: Why women date assholes



Because assholes are usually:

1. Interesting
2. Confident.

Yep.

Assholes' modus operandi:

go to where the fun is and leave if it's not fun

And usually assholes are..good looking.
Ergh. THIS IS USUALLY THEIR WINNING POINT.

But.. seriously people, it's not asshole we women are looking for. We just need men who are interesting and confident. And...most assholes do have those qualities, until the point of we actually overlook their assholish behavior just because of the qualities. Sad but true. Sigh. But I don't want an asshole as a boyfriend. But to get a non-asshole, first I have to be a non-bitch? Haha. You look out for what you think you deserve. If you deserve shit, you put up with shit. Right? I can't put up with shit, so I should stay away from shit. Erm. Ah relationship is complicated. That's why I'm still single. Or maybe because nobody wants me? I am the shit? *shrugs*