HISB: Saya seorang yang bodoh.

Just so you know that I am really stupid.

In order not to be stupid:
  1. I'm not going to trust anyone anymore.
  2. I'm going to stop trying so hard just to please a few motherfuckers who don't deserve my attention nor my time.
  3. I'm gonna be cynical for the rest of my life whether I want it or not. I have no choice.
I hate humans.

I wish I were a cat with rainbow colored fur. And my best friends are rainbow colored dog, a bear (NOT GRIZZLY, PANDA OR POLAR IS FINE WITH ME), a peacock and a chipmunk. OK a pair of chipmunks. Like Chip and Dale.

Did you know Chip dresses more like Indiana Jones?Talking about Indiana Jones, I think hipsters like him more than I do because he's INDIE. HEHEHEHEH.And Dale is like that guy from Magnum PI.

I met them once when I was in in Disney World.
I was 22.
They were OK.Not as friendly as what I usually saw on TV when I was little.
But it's OK.

They are still cute. Unlike you filthy humans. And I'm a human.
So I am filthy.

*sigh*

Ok bye.


*cries*