HISB: Destiny.


So which side are you on, Calvin or Hobbes? Of course, according to my faith I should be on Hobbes' side. But I can't deny that all the astrology crap seems so pretty interesting, makes it's hard for me not to read them. Right? Right? You have to agree with me on this. Hehehe.

From Calvin's point of view (or how I interpret it), he thinks that if the actions were determined by the stars aka astrology, it means that in whatever we do, we don't have to feel... ermmm...guilty about the consequences. Why? Because it's already pre-determined by the movement of the stars. Huh? Does that mean we can blame the stars instead of self? *shrugs*

But come to think of it, I don't need the stars to determine what's good or bad for me. We have our own qada and qadar. The difference between astrology and qada qadar, we can't predict our future just by looking at something, can we? So we do what we do, in the end, it is up to HIM to execute or abort it. Right right? And yet it has the same effect as the determinism idea highlighted by Calvin, which is, we shouldn't feel THAT guilty if things don't go our way. And of course the most important thing is don't forget to learn something from whatever we do. LEARN!!!! NEVER STOP LEARNING!!! Life is all about trial and error. There's always up and down. =)

Shit this is why I adore Calvin & Hobbes. It's not a simple strip that makes you go HAHAHAHAHA aimlessly like a fucking moron. They make me... think. How I wish they would make a comeback. Sigh.

Ok enough of deep thinking. Let's sleep! XD