HISB: I hate slow walkers.

I can't stand slow walkers especially when I'm rushing to my work place from the LRT early in the morning. Seriously slow walkers, what's your deal? Do you like seeing me doing all the karate chops to pass through you people? Do you realize you're impeding traffic? If you are up for a leisurely stroll, please oh please do me a favor by walking close to the side of the hallway, aisle, sidewalk, whatever and go as slowly as you like.

So the main question is; what should you do when you encounter slow walkers who block the flow of traffic and make you go FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU early in the morning?

I have 2 solutions for you guys.

Solution 1

Do the scumbag bison way.




Solution 2


Do the polite Japanese way!!




I'm gonna try the scumbag bison way first. Will let you guys know the outcome. =P