HISB: What is maturity?


Check out this image named "The Maturity Climb" (please click for larger view) and figure out which one are you. The green goat? The red goat? Or a little bit of both? Or are you still climbing to reach the top of the mountain?


The term for maturity itself is very broad. Some people see it as a goal, some people (like me) see it as a journey. At some point along the journey,a terrifying revelation occurs to me.. that..I actually have no clue what is going on and I still don't know that much. And I don't think the people around me have the answers as well. They act like they know everything, but the question is, DO THEY REALLY KNOW EVERYTHING? *shrugs* So what should I do now? Panicking like it's the end of the world? Or just follow Dory (from Finding Nemo)'s chant "JUST KEEP SWIMMING" and learn?

I don't know. What say you?

Source: Virus Comix