HISB: Cute song, desu!, C2AGe, Zoo Negara Volunteer.



Trivia:

Suara perempuan tu adalah suara penyanyi lelaki itu juga. Sebab dalam description dia tulis "I sing every vocal (including girl's vocal "Hyadaruko")". Amazing sial. Perempuan comel tu just berlakon cute je. That voice is not hers. I wonder what kind of software did he use to come out with that moe (cute) vocal. Hyadain you are an amazing motherfucker, please be my boyfriend. Lagu ni pasal one-sided love. Comelnya!

By the fucking way, on 21st May, I, Ojamoja, will be perfoming with desu! at C2AGE Five 2011 in Tropicana City Mall. The only time of the year that I permit myself to act extra cute and use my cute voice to the max. Ye lah event ACG ( Anime, Comic, Game) sangat sedikit di Malaysia ni. Bila lagi aku nak jadi cute kan kalau bukan event-event macam nie. Kang aku act cute depan korang time makan kat mamak, korang rasa nak sepak aku pulak kang.

Nevertheless, please (pretty please i beg you) come and join the fun. We desu! will be playing a couple of originals and and a few covers including the song in above video. There will be gazillion of cosplays, comics, games, japanese cute stuff for sale, and much much more. And don't forget to bring extra paper bags for puking purposes, because damn son, I don't really like to act cute, but when I do...I'm pretty sure it's gonna trigger your gag reflex and you're not gonna like it, but I don't care, because I just don't.

Someone told me, I'm like a cartoon because of the way I talk, the way I express myself, the way I imagine stuff. Can't help it. If you really want an answer why am I like this, the only thing I can come up with is..because arts is subjective. Acting like a cartoon is also a form of art. Says who? Says me. Why not? Kau pernah pergi arts events tak? Kau tengok tak how weird those art people? Seriously they are weird. Aku tengok depa pun aku rasa. Wtf is wrong with this people? Wayar putuih ka apa? But come to think of it.. hey I'm weird too. Dari situ aku pun buat konklusi.. acting cartoon-ish is a form of arts too. Ye aku memang suka suka hey hey.

I will end this post with a pic of myself acting cute selepas menjadi kuli batak untuk emu dan wallaby kat zoo negara. No kidding. Aku sapu daun kering depan orang ramai. Aku potong makanan untuk segala mala burung ada kat zoo negara. Aku naik lori, campak ikan kat bangau. One helluva experience! Memberi kesedaran yang bahawa..aku sebenarnya sangat manja tak boleh buat kerja-kerja kasar dan buruh. Semua benda kena buat mesti mengomel. Perangai macam Paris Hilton dah. Superficial. Ergh. Rasa macam nak tampar diri sendiri suruh jadi gagah dan perkasa macam badang. Tapi badang makan muntah hantu. So hasrat menjadi gagah perlu dilupakan!



K bye .