HISB: New Yorkers and What they listen to.





This is a great social experiment. Asking strangers what music are they listening to.Btw, yang ni dia tiru ada satu tumblr orang spanish ke apa. But dalam tumblr dia just tangkap gambar strangers and state apa dia dengar.

The video is cool. But I wish they could add more substance in editing the vid (TALKING LIKE A PRO PADAHAL TAK TAU APA-APA). And if korang sedar banyak dengar lagu pop. Hahaha. SEE POP IS NOT GONNA DIE OK.PEOPLE LISTEN TO THEM EVERYDAY TO WORK AND STUFF BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD.

Kalau orang jumpa aku tepi jalan and tanya apa aku dengar. Mesti jawapan aku:

Lagu punk or pop Jepun
Lagu top ranking from 90s,80s and 70s
THE SMITHS (FUCK I LOVE THEM SO MUCH)
Lagu dari unknown artists (Most prolly aku dengar sebab artist tu sendiri yang promote lagu dia kat forum-forum. Bila orang berusaha aku kagum, so aku pun dengar. NO I'm NOT A HIPSTER. OR AM I?)

Basically, no current pop shitty stuff ah dalam playlist. Sebab bagi aku, lagu-lagu macam tu aku boleh dengar kat radio. Why bother wasting my storage space for something I can hear on the radio aight?

BTW I MISS NEW YORK. I LOVE NEW YORK.

Sigh.

Kbye.