HISB: desu!'s cover of d'rock city



My name is Panty, the crazy sexy blondie
And I'm not dumb
I'm breaking the news, now boys! Us girls
We're full-time horny too!

Hey, check out that hot one, damn he's got a big
******* delicious
It's time to get dirty now, so will y'all excuse me
Read the air! I'm busy!

Garterbelt! Again you've dialed D-CITY 2-900
Pantsuline! Copy that! Clear the city!

Anarchy! Everyone wants to be me!
Anarchy yeah! Get it up so I can see!
Anarchy! Let it flow wild and free!
Anarchy yeah! Y'all ready for the gig?!

I know you know... these wings inside of you
I know you know... they do get naughty too
Before I go... there's something I wanna say
Your sleepy anarchy... Wake it up! Wake it up!

Lagu paling tak malu dan wrong aku pernah nyanyi di khalayak ramai! Lagu susah nak nyanyi sebab guna suara rendah and I am not good with my lower voice. Plus the original dia pakai autotune. TAK ACI! (haha ye aku tahu suara aku macam taik!) But I had fun jumping like a mad woman. XD