HISB: Barefaced or Cakefaced?


I've been barefaced since forever. Why?
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I don't know how to put make-up on. Yes, very sad.
  • OK once you start applying all the fancy stuff on your face everyday, people get used to it. Then, the days you don't wear it, people ask if you're tired or sick. Real confidence booster, right?
  • Waking up every morning ,I like to have at least 1 hour to be out the door for work. (10 min: to kumpul all my courage to go mandi, 10 min: mandi manda ooh lala, 10 min: to decide what to wear 30 min: to surf what's new on my favorite site), so I don't have extra time to put on any fancy makeup on my unattractive face. I LOVE MY SLEEP and MY INTERNET.
  • I have this habit of rubbing my eyes too much. So imagine rubbing eyes with mascara applied. Cleaning up smudges...NOT FUN.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm a cheapskate. XD

OK. LAZY IS THE PERFECT ANSWER.
I hate putting make-up on, but I love window-shopping at Sephora.
I love looking at cute girls with make-up.
What gives?