HISB: WTF was I thinking back then?


Pernah tak korang macam toleh belakang and tengok balik all the decisions korang pernah buat pada masa lalu and secretly thinking:

WTF WAS I THINKING? WAS I DRUNK OR DRUGGED THE ENTIRE TIME FOR MAKING SUCH BAD DECISIONS?
Haha. Aku selalu. You know those decisions that got you into trouble and stuff.

Aku rasa the reasoning of me being that way because I was a different person back then. Manusia yang dibentuk dan diacu oleh keadaan dan pengaruh manusia lain pada ketika itu. Sebab itu bila aku sekarang tengok the past rasa macam cringe for all the bad decisions I made. Ergh. But because of them, I am where I am now. Kan?


It's like sepanjang kehidupan, kita sebenarnya menjadi different several people. The good one, the naughty one, the boring one, you name it. So the trick is..finding the authentic one. The one that self-dominates.

So the now Ojamoja, I don't think you are the right one, the self-dominate one. Hehehe. And I know you will keep changing, won't you?

I guess Gandhi is right, "Be the change you want to see in the world".

Let's change for the better everyone! =)

This entry is kind of out of the blue. Sorry. Kononnya self-reflection sebelum tidur katakan. Hehehe. Good night!