HISB: Adulthood


Haha. This comic hits so close to home. Didn't you know that adults are just people who are really good at making everyone else think they know what they are doing? It's like we are overgrown kids and we are required to use brain MORE compared to when we were younger. But if I were to choose between me in teenage years and me now, of course I would choose me now. Because I think with me now, I have more power to change what's wrong in my life. As long as I play by the few rules our society has, I'm good to go. And on the bright side, the maturity comes with adulthood makes me a little bit smarter. So yeah for me, adulthood is kinda of awesome, for now. Ask me again in 10 years time. People change, y'know? Hiks.

What about you? Do you like being an adult? If yes, why? If no, no worries, you will eventually see why you should embrace your adulthood. As of now, just go with the flow. =)