HISB: Patient & Understanding.


"Be conservative internally, but be very liberal about what you accept from others."

Shit this is what I always wanted to do. My life is my life. I'll strive for the better (hence being conservative internally). Then when I'm around people, I will listen to them and put the personal judgment aside. I think what I think, you think what you think. While at the same time trying not to hold our personal standards to each other (paling susahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!). Because you know what? People, they will always surprise you, no matter what. Good bad or whatever. Embrace the uniqueness. I think our world is quite big and there's enough room for everyone, if we can be patient and understanding.

Keywords:

Patient.

Understanding.

Dammit susahnya! But I'll try my best. =)

Macam tazkirah pulak. Hiks.

But whatever it is I still hate ignorant people and ignorant remarks. Full stop.