HISB: Flip a coin.

OK just read somewhere like if you are in doubt, stuck in between two options, flip a coin, because in that moment the coin is in the air you'll realize what it really is you want. Does it make sense to you?

I was wondering if the same rule can be used with the guidance prayer (isthikarah)? By the time you are done with praying, while you are waiting for the er.. guidance, in that particular moment.. you just want the guidance to be that particular option. Haha. Meaning all along, you know what you want but you just need something to support it. Am I right?

Shit I'm not sure what I'm talking about. But..entah just kaitkan two very different methods but with the same desired outcome. A decision.

OK I should stop or else I will get you stalkers very confused. And no I don't have any important decision to make at the moment. I think.

Hiks. Good night!