HISB: Friend-Zoned as explained by XKCD




Oh women, are we that heartless and stupid? Maybe the guy you have just friend-zoned should go out more and flirt with other chicks and rub it on your face just to make you desire him more. You think? Sigh.

Btw, just a protip for whoever is romantically interested in someone and want know if that person really really likes you: Ask him/her out for a date. If he/she is interested, he/she will rearrange his/her schedule for your date or he/she will suggest another time. No excuses. No bullshit.

And for those who want to do this friend-zone thingy, no matter if you are a girl or a guy: Please don't string him/her along and send mixed messages, and make it perfectly clear what your intentions are.
Kalau kawan katakan kawan. Kalau skandal katakan skandal. Kalau kekasih katakan kekasih. Jangan biarkan ku termangu-mangu. Right?

As for me, OK I will try my best to act all nice with anyone who's nice to me. But, If I'm going to hit on someone...I'll say/do something pretty obvious. I don't flirt or act all comel with people who I want to friend-zone. My comel-ness and manja-ness are only for someone that I really really like. True story. So if you girls/guys go gedik with anyone who shows interest in you (but you are not that interested), don't you think it's a kinda.. er time wasting and selfish? Flat out reject and let the person move on to other prospects. =)

Bunga bukan sekuntum, kumbang bukan seekor.
Tapi bunga lagi comel dari kumbang yang pasti. (Intentional sexist remark)


Source: XKCD